Whether full or partial IT outsourcing, we manage every client’s staff and technology as if they were our own.
For over 25 years, IT outsourcing has been a cost-effective, flexible alternative that has worked for our hospital clients large and small. Conducted properly, outsourcing “works” when it enables hospital staff to focus on their core competencies and goals — while we deploy topnotch professionals to manage the complexities of IT. Phoenix has provided IT outsourcing services to over 100 hospitals. Our methodologies are time-tested yet flexible, enabling us to tailor the right solution for every hospital’s needs and budget.
Phoenix outsources discrete functions such as IT infrastructure, Service Desk, or a dedicated CIO – or we can outsource all IT department functions. Our services are provided both onsite and/or from our Dallas-based Leveraged Service Center.
Our goal is to develop a “trusted partnership” where a hospital contracts with us to apply measurable, industry standards to resolve internal issues or even crises – or to help the organization move forward with new strategic initiatives. Solutions include:
- IT Department Management: Phoenix provides and manages the hospital’s on-site CIO, with additional support available on an on-call basis. We also provide second level IT management and applications support.
- IT Operations: We provide and manage staff needed to operate and maintain the hospital’s computer systems.
- 24 X 7 X 365 Service Desk: Phoenix provides Service Desk support, including clinical systems support, either onsite or at our state-of-the-art Dallas Service Center. Hospital user requests are received and resolved seamlessly, under stringent ITIL standards.
- PC Support: Our highly experienced PC specialists will support the hospital’s PC-based software applications, including configuration and troubleshooting.
- Network Support: We offer expert network engineers to manage and troubleshoot the network infrastructure, and ensure efficient interfaces and secure integration of the hospital’s information systems.
Phoenix provides real time SLA, budgetary and issues tracking, including regular client reporting. Every engagement is lead by an Officer in Charge as the single point of accountability to your executive team. Stringent quality assurance management is the foundation of our performance and has resulted in many contract renewals over our 25+ year history. Our outsourcing leaders work with your senior management to ensure frequent, open communications and reporting.
- Assessment and Planning
After a thorough analysis of your organization’s IT objectives, a team of Phoenix’ senior professionals evaluates existing technology and human resources to determine underlying needs and challenges.Working with your senior staff, we define strategies to achieve your goals, and recommend approaches necessary to ensure measurable results and user satisfaction. Unlike firms with a “one size fits all” approach, we then customize a solution to address each client’s size, budget, needs, and goals.
- Transitioning In
Some organizations worry that moving to an outsourced model for some or all of its IT functions may be disruptive and unsettling to hospital staff. Ensuring a smooth, positive transition is of key importance to our outsourcing executives. We have defined and fine-tuned detailed methodologies for this process over our many outsourcing engagements. We pride ourselves on our consistent success in making every transition collaborative and people-friendly.
Download our information sheet on IT Outsourcing: IT Outsourcing