Whether full or partial IT outsourcing, we manage every client’s staff and technology as if they were our own.
Phoenix outsources discrete functions such as IT infrastructure, Service Desk, or a dedicated CIO – or we can outsource all IT department functions. Our services are provided both onsite and/or from our Richardson, TX-based Leveraged Service Center.
Our goal is to develop a “trusted partnership” in which a hospital contracts with us to apply measurable, industry standards to resolve internal issues or even crises – or to help the organization move forward with new strategic initiatives. Our portfolio of outsourcing solutions includes:
- IT department management: Phoenix provides and manages the hospital’s on-site CIO, with additional support available on an on-call basis. We also provide second level IT management and applications support.
- Infrastructure management, network management (both voice and data), desktop/server management, and remote hosting. These services are delivered both from our Leveraged Service Center in Dallas, and onsite at the hospital. Our team’s number one goal is to ensure patient safety and user satisfaction by minimizing equipment downtime with rapid onsite response times. Our Client Care Program, a uniquely valuable feature of our infrastructure services, is designed to address the critical needs of on-duty clinicians. We provide dynamic clinical end user support, with proactive management and onsite rapid IT response support to clinicians, day or night. Seamless deployment, integration and maintenance services across your multiple locations will provide a stable, reliable and scalable environment that can adapt to your organization’s changing needs.
- Systems monitoring and response— 24 x 7 monitoring of equipment from our NOC, including security monitoring
— Node up/down status, disk capacity, CPU utilization and ram utilization
— Auto notifications delivered to client-defined lists
— Physical data center hosting (equipment is located in Tier 3+ facility, with
24 x 7 support)
— Cloud hosting, directly managed and monitored by our staff
— Data replication & archival. Data is replicated from the client site to our central LSC location, utilizing duplication for efficient scalability, allowing clients to store much more data than traditional disk-based backup solutions, and Integrates with client’s existing backup environment
— We provide and manage staff needed to operate and maintain the hospital’s computer systems.
- 24 X 7 X 365 Service Desk: Phoenix provides Service Desk support, including clinical systems support, either onsite or at our state-of-the-art onshore Service Center. Hospital user requests are received and resolved seamlessly, under stringent ITIL standards.
- PC Support: Our highly experienced PC specialists will support the hospital’s PC-based software applications, including configuration and troubleshooting.
- Network Support: We offer expert network engineers to manage and troubleshoot the network infrastructure, and ensure efficient interfaces and secure integration of the hospital’s information systems.
- Legacy Systems Support
Phoenix provides real-time SLA, budgetary and issues tracking, including regular and on-call client reporting. Every engagement is lead by an Officer in Charge as the single point of accountability to your executive team. Stringent quality assurance management is the foundation of our performance and has resulted in many contract renewals over our 25+ year history. Our outsourcing leaders work with your senior management to ensure frequent, open communications and reporting.
- Assessment and Planning
After a thorough analysis of your organization’s IT objectives, a team of Phoenix’ senior professionals evaluates existing technology and human resources to determine underlying needs and challenges. Working with your senior staff, we define strategies to achieve your goals and recommend approaches necessary to ensure measurable results and user satisfaction. Unlike firms with a “one size fits all” approach, we then customize a solution to address each client’s size, budget, needs, and goals.
- Transitioning In and Out
Some organizations worry that moving to an outsourced model for some or all of its IT functions may be disruptive and unsettling to hospital staff. Ensuring a smooth, positive transition is of key importance to our outsourcing executives. We have defined and fine-tuned detailed methodologies for this process over our many outsourcing engagements. We pride ourselves on our consistent success in making every transition collaborative and people-friendly.
- Stringent consultative reporting and project management, always collaborating with hospital leadership, to ensure the partnership is working every day, month and year.
- Strategic IT guidance and leadership in support of organizational goals, data security and privacy, patient safety, optimal revenue achievement, and environmental / cost realities.
- Much more. Let’s talk to discuss!
Download our information sheet on IT Outsourcing: IT Outsourcing